Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Many Waters by Madeleine L'Engle

Many Waters (A Wrinkle in Time Quintet, #4)Many Waters by Madeleine L'Engle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is the fourth book in the Wrinkle in Time series, though it's actually more well-written story than the first three books. Chronologically it takes place between book 2 and 3. When I read this as a child I gave it three stars- possibly because I was bored by it or because it focused on Sandy and Dennis instead of Meg and Charles. As an adult, my biggest objection is that it's a bit misogynistic. My secondary objection is that there's not any point in this adventure either for Sandy and Dennis or in the bigger scheme of the Wrinkle in Times Series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...