Thursday, February 21, 2013

Chocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith

Chocolate FeverChocolate Fever by Robert Kimmel Smith
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Read this when I was a little kid and liked it a lot, but I think I'd be happy to have the fever and the spots if I could eat as much chocolate as I wanted without gaining weight like Henry.

Kind of takes a weird turn when Henry runs away from his medical team by hitchhiking with an adult! Luckily for Henry the adult happens to be awesome and coincidentally sells chocolate AND has an employer that can solve Henry's problem. Very deus ex machina.

Thought the book might discuss how delicious and nutritious fruits and vegetables are, but that definitely never happens!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...