Friday, August 9, 2013

Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler

Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive HealthTaking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health by Toni Weschler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is full of interesting information. I think it might be helpful while trying to conceive, but personally I wouldn't use it's birth control method. Also, I think the book is too full of personal stories, that aren't especially interesting. I'd borrow a copy or check it out from the library, but definitely don't buy it unless you decide to employ it's system of birth control.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...