Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wisdom of Our Fathers by Tim Russert

Wisdom of Our Fathers: Lessons and Letters from Daughters and SonsWisdom of Our Fathers: Lessons and Letters from Daughters and Sons by Tim Russert
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I guess I got this book by accident thinking it was the other Tim Russert book about his father. This is a book of letters about lots of random people’s fathers and reads like chicken soup for the soul. It wasn’t a great use of my time.

All of the stories aren't necessarily happy either. Some of the letters are about very unideal fathers. I had a biological father who wasn't involved in my life, nor did he contribute child support. I also had a stepfather who was an amazingly involved father and kind soul who passed away in 2010. Even with the diversity of my personal experience, I didn't get a lot from the book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...