Monday, September 29, 2014

A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin

A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1)A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this as part of a 4-book set, and immediately started on the 2nd book so I'm not entirely sure where this book left off and the second one began. This book seems to just introduce the world Martin has created so he can actually get to the story in Book 2, which makes it a little dull. Despite having an entire book to make his introduction, there are a lot of not-too-deeply developed characters in this book. And yet, here I am reading the second book without even pausing in between, so there must be something I love about it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...