Friday, December 12, 2014

Authors Beginning with B

As I explained in a previous post, I'm finally going to deal with the hundreds of books I inherited when Dad passed away by going through them by author last name. Dad's books by authors beginning with the letter B was voluminous so it took me much longer than A. I actually had a bunch of my mother's Dave Barry books in this section too. And I know you can't read all the titles, but there were just too many to photograph perfectly. It's more important to push through than to have it be perfect. And hey, now I'm theoretically 1/13th done!

B- Dad's Books 1
These are the ones I decided to keep- fiction and nonfiction mixed...

Books with B
And these. Hey there were a lot of B's!

B- No pile
This is the "no" pile.

Books with B
Kevin and Ericka's previously owned fiction*

B- Our Fiction
And these... and yes we have 3 copies of the Bible... and yes, maybe we should keep them
with nonfiction but we keep them with our fiction because we like the fiction books better 

B- Our Nonfiction
Kevin and Ericka's previously owned non-fiction

Books with B
My e-books, all free fiction in this case.

Any arguments in favor of some of the ones we're donating? Would you like one of those? Or against any of the ones I'm keeping?


*I left out Kevin's poetry books because he keeps those on a separate shelf and I don't want to disturb their order. Maybe I'll do an extra post about the poetry at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...