Thursday, January 22, 2015

Authors Beginning with C

As I explained in a previous post, I'm finally dealing with the hundreds of books I took home when Dad passed away by going through them by author last name. Dad's books by authors beginning with the letter C.... not a lot of stuff I'm super excited about here.

c- dad keep
These are the ones I decided to keep- fiction and nonfiction mixed...

c- dad donate
This is the "no" pile.

c- our fiction 1
Kevin and Ericka's previously owned fiction*

c- our fiction 2
Kevin and Ericka's previously owned fiction (cont.)

Nonfiction C
Kevin and Ericka's previously owned non-fiction

Screen Shot 2015-01-30 at 9.54.59 PM.png
My e-books, all free fiction in this case.

Any arguments in favor of some of the ones we're donating? Would you like one of those? Or against any of the ones I'm keeping?


*I left out Kevin's poetry books because he keeps those on a separate shelf and I don't want to disturb their order. Maybe I'll do an extra post about the poetry at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...