Thursday, June 2, 2016

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal ChangeThe 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like that this book focuses on character and ethics. It also focuses on both business and family life- it's probably even better for it's family life information. But there's not a lot of enlightening material here. I think it probably was when it was first written, but since then particular aspects of this book have been studied further, expanded upon, and written about.

I do like the focus on your own death in the second habit- twisted but true. I tend to think in these terms a lot already though I'm not sure I have any better answers for thinking this way.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...