Friday, February 3, 2017

The Trillion Dollar Meltdown by Charles R. Morris

The Trillion Dollar Meltdown: Easy Money, High Rollers, and the Great Credit CrashThe Trillion Dollar Meltdown: Easy Money, High Rollers, and the Great Credit Crash by Charles R. Morris
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

The first third is the history the US economy after WWII, the middle third is the 2008 financial crisis, and the final third is systematic problems in our economic and political system.

I thought it was going to be a book just on the financial crisis, and if that's what you're looking for there are better books on that topic, such as The Big Short. I agree with the analysis in the last third, and that was my favorite part of the book, but I think that for people that don't already hold these views (or no views on the issue) Morris will fail to convince anyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...