Thursday, February 13, 2020

A to Z Mysteries #1-3 by Ron Roy

The Absent Author (A to Z Mysteries, #1)The Absent Author by Ron Roy
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I finally read this and it's pretty cute. Twists and turns! I'd recommend this for early readers, 1st-3rd grade depending on reading ability.

View all my reviews



The Bald Bandit (A to Z Mysteries, #2)The Bald Bandit by Ron Roy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

It’s fine but not as interesting as the first one.

View all my reviews




The Canary Caper (A to Z Mysteries, #3)The Canary Caper by Ron Roy
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I decided this children's series is the kind that is only good for kids and not for adults, so this is my last one. My best to Ruth Rose, she was the only interesting one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...