Tuesday, August 11, 2015

The FastDiet by Michael Mosley 2015

The FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent FastingThe FastDiet: Lose Weight, Stay Healthy, and Live Longer with the Simple Secret of Intermittent Fasting by Michael Mosley
My rating: 4 out of 5 stars

This book has totally changed the way I eat and feel. For the last year or two I've felt so tired that I asked my doctor to check my thyroid. I was disappointed when I found out it was fine because I'd have to keep feeling awful. After my first fast, I immediately felt better. (I know that seems crazy but I did.) I've done 3.5 weeks on the diet and I've lost 3 very stubborn pounds but I've only "dieted" for 7 days total in those 3.5 weeks. It actually feels like for the first time since I was 13 (or younger?) that I'm not dieting.

But most importantly, this diet is supposed to cut your risk of cancer. Clinical trials are underway now to see the long-term results of intermittent fasting on cancer and heart-health.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...