Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The What When Wine Diet by Melanie Avalon

The What When Wine Diet: Paleo and Intermittent Fasting for Health and Weight LossThe What When Wine Diet: Paleo and Intermittent Fasting for Health and Weight Loss by Melanie Avalon
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

She's probably right about everything, as most of the things she says in this book are consistent with what I've read about nutrition and exercise studies. (Current real studies- Not the old vaguely mythological things people repeat about food and exercise.) I withheld one star only because the statements are not footnoted/endnoted directly. Instead she has a bibliography at the end but that makes it difficult to verify individual claims. Also I really don't want to eat Paleo ... of course, that is not her fault.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...