Saturday, January 23, 2016

A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining...by Will Bowen

A Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always WantedA Complaint Free World: How to Stop Complaining and Start Enjoying the Life You Always Wanted by Will Bowen
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

My rating is only temporary based on the writing being okay but not deeply elaborated upon with additional research or psychology. However, you're supposed to do as he says to be mindful and of and stop your complaining. His time estimate for a solid start is 21 days. If I make it and my complaining has been dramatically reduced in 21 days I'll add more stars. I think that seems fair.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...