Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Every-Other-Day Diet by Krista Varady

The Every-Other-Day Diet: The Diet That Lets You Eat All You Want (Half the Time) and Keep the Weight OffThe Every-Other-Day Diet: The Diet That Lets You Eat All You Want (Half the Time) and Keep the Weight Off by Krista Varady
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think this is a good book. I know a lot of people who are on this diet and have been very successful with it. And it's not a scam... because there's nothing to buy. And it works. I'm a big fan of it!

That said, it's tough to maintain this. It's easy to go back to it, but it's hard to maintain.

I actually read the 5:2 diet first and have lost 15 pounds (pounds that were previously stuck) and all my attempts to do EOD just result in 5:2. But like I said I know people who successfully do EOD, and 5:2 is just EOD less days a week, so either way, this is a good read and good challenge.

Plus, this has health research behind it. There are studies completed and some underway proving longevity increases with this lifestyle diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...