Wednesday, January 18, 2017

The Association of Small Bombs by Karan Mahajan

The Association of Small BombsThe Association of Small Bombs by Karan Mahajan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This novel is about terrorism in India, both the victims and the terrorists themselves and their relationships. The novel is brilliantly written and the author is apparently a hardcore literary genius. The author's descriptions of grief are moving and real.

My only issue is that there's a little shark-jumping at the end that I suppose is actually a metaphor? I hope it is, but it still put a damper on the overall experience for me.

I strongly recommend this book to people who love literary fiction or who have an interest in terrorism.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...