Friday, June 30, 2017

Talking as Fast as I Can by Lauren Graham

Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in BetweenTalking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls, and Everything in Between by Lauren Graham
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really loved the beginning about her early life and trying to act in her twenties. I laughed out loud a few times. But then it turned into a for Gilmore Girl Fans-only book. I love Gilmore Girls but if you don't this might not be that interesting?

Also, it's a very short book so it left me feeling like it didn't provide enough personal information nor enough Gilmore Girl information from the 90s (because she didn't remember a lot from those days). Forget about any Parenting info, she barely touches on that show. Really it was a 3.5 but I love her so I rounded up.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...