Friday, September 15, 2017

You Can't Touch My Hair by Phoebe Robinson

You Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to ExplainYou Can't Touch My Hair: And Other Things I Still Have to Explain by Phoebe Robinson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was good. Funny and educational. She's an amazing wordsmith (and is in the very modern comedy family of Aziz Ansari) so it might be tough for older audiences (or foreign audiences) to follow her amazing turns of phrases and pop culture references. I basically didn't put the book down until I finished it, unless you count the 1 million times my daughter needed things today. At least she goes to school tomorrow.

And yes, that mostly true about Karens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...