Wednesday, October 17, 2018

The Neverending Story by Michael Ende

The Neverending StoryThe Neverending Story by Michael Ende
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, what a surprise. Even though the book follows the pattern of quest and adventure stories, it was full of surprises when it came to the development of the characters. The adventures themselves were so full of the gamut of human emotion- scary, funny, disgusting, sweet, and oftentimes exasperating. It was so good, I'm not even going to complain that it should have been edited down a bit because if the title of your book is The Neverending Story, you're allowed to drag it out as much as you please.

P.S. Full disclosure, I saw the movie on PBS when I was a kid, but I don't remember it that much and I fell asleep, so it really had no end for me until I read the book this week.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...