Sunday, November 4, 2018

Eloquent Rage by Brittney Cooper

Eloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her SuperpowerEloquent Rage: A Black Feminist Discovers Her Superpower by Brittney Cooper
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book is excellent. I try to read a lot of books about feminism and racism, and this book is so great because there is not one wasted paragraph- not once did I think oh, I've read all this before. Cooper has an excess of interesting and nuanced ideas. She is an excellent writer as well, so she is able to communicate her unique ideas in an especially clear and persuasive manner. This is clearly going to be one of those nonfiction books that I proselytize about by buying it for lots of unsuspecting friends and family.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...