Friday, December 7, 2018

Landline by Rainbow Rowell

LandlineLandline by Rainbow Rowell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I started reading Rainbow Rowell because she's from Nebraska. This is my second book by her, and I think it's fair to say I'm an official fan now. Something about the way she writes just makes me want to keep reading until I've completely finished the story. There's also something very cinematographic about her novels and I would be excited to see these novels on the big screen.

This one is a fantasy genre marriage romance. I challenge you to find another book that intersects all those genres. I do wish Georgi McCool had done something extra clever with her supernatural opportunity, but oh well.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...