Friday, January 11, 2019

This Fight Is Our Fight by Elizabeth Warren

This Fight Is Our Fight: The Battle to Save America's Middle ClassThis Fight Is Our Fight: The Battle to Save America's Middle Class by Elizabeth Warren
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book because it does a perfect job of explaining why I'm a liberal on the economics side of the equation. It's more of a policy book than a memoir and you'll get a sense of exactly where she stands on everything except foreign policy because, let's face it, neither party has a cohesive foreign policy right now.

It's clear that Warren has toughened up a lot over the years, especially since joining the Senate in 2013. She's not interested in taking any bullshit anymore. I wasn't initially that excited about a Warren presidency as I felt she missed her opportunity in 2016, but I've changed my mind completely after reading this and her other memoir. (I also read her much earlier personal finance book.)

Also, be assured that this is not another Trump book. He's mentioned because it's a bit unavoidable, but it's not about Trump; it's about making the economic system a fair system for everyone.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...