Wednesday, February 27, 2019

The Naked Brain by Richard Restak

The Naked Brain: How the Emerging Neurosociety is Changing How We Live, Work, and LoveThe Naked Brain: How the Emerging Neurosociety is Changing How We Live, Work, and Love by Richard Restak
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoy popular neuroscience books, and this was a pretty good one. It's pretty old now though (2006), so I've encountered most of this information in other neuroscience and behavioral economics books. I'd recommend it though because it does a good job of being interesting, succinct, and clear.

PS. Nearly no mention of any innate neurological differences between men and women. Not sure if this is indicative that there are none.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...