Thursday, August 22, 2019

The Land of Flickering Lights by Michael Bennet

The Land of Flickering Lights: Restoring America in an Age of Broken PoliticsThe Land of Flickering Lights: Restoring America in an Age of Broken Politics by Michael Bennet
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Bennett was hardly on my radar for the presidential candidates for the 2020 election but he has my attention now. I appreciate that he’s both reasonable and angry though possibly that’s the prerogative of white men running and not for the other candidates as much. This is a policy book more than a memoir which is the kind I find most useful going into the primaries. I recommend it to both Democrats trying to pick their candidates and Republicans trying to figure out why Democrats are Democrats. (Still voting Warren but Bennett is a solid candidate.)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...