Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Necessary Endings by Henry Cloud

Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move ForwardNecessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward by Henry Cloud
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

A friend who knows I have some serious FOMO gave this to me. The ironic thing is that I got a little bored of this book about halfway through, and I wanted to give up on it, but I couldn't... I had the same circular argument with myself each time I picked it up. Anyway, I powered through it and there are some better points towards the end regarding urgency to do the things that matter most and how to communicate with others to bring about endings.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...