Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Fantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl

Fantastic Mr. FoxFantastic Mr. Fox by Roald Dahl
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

3/10: I liked it. Didn't rock my world though and there were definitely a bunch of animals getting drunk on cider. 3/15: I reread it and now that I'm on coronavirus quarantine, it appears to be all about thriving under quarantine now... adding a star.



Here's my 8-year-old son's review which was obviously my review of what he thought:

7090845
's review

really liked it
bookshelves: 1970s3rd-gradechildrensfantasyfictionown

I like how Mr. Fox has to find ways to beat Mr. Bean, Boggis, Bunce. There was nothing I didn't like about the book.

Mom: What did you think about the stealing?
Me: I thought it was an interesting way to live.
Mom: You didn't think it was wrong?
Me: I don't know, they had to survive somehow, plus they had to get the farmer back for trying to kill them.
Mom: Ummmm.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...