Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert

Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond FearBig Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear by Elizabeth Gilbert
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'd heard good things about this book and didn't recognize the author's name until she explained who she was. Then I was dubious about the book. The beginning wasn't very good or useful, but since it was a short book I pushed through anyway. My fear of missing out was rewarded again! The book got better and more interesting but most of all worth it for the story of the costume party which I gather is a true story the author heard from someone else.

All this would be enough for only 3 stars, except that despite how much I resisted the book and it's message, it is actually inspiring.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...