Sunday, September 18, 2016

You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day

You're Never Weird on the Internet (Almost)You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First of all, I've been dabbling in humor books lately, and even though they almost never make me laugh these days, this one made me laugh out loud. I'd read it for that reason alone.

The second reason I loved this book is because I've been reading some memoirs lately as well, and I thought her life was a little more interesting than the average memoir. Even if it stopped at her strange homeschooling and then college experience, this would be true. But then she goes on to develop a gaming addiction, create a television show and a company for it, and grow her acting career. This is a very different life.

But the book keeps getting better. It gets funnier and sadder at the same time. It deals with scary feminist issues. It's basically amazing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...