Monday, September 12, 2016

The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins

The Girl on the TrainThe Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Oh my goodness. So freaky! First there's a George-Constanza-like pain at witnessing the protagonist muck up her life. She's like a very dark Bridget Jones. Then when things start to happen there's the suspense and the suspicion against every character. About mid-way I was so scared reading this book that it became a little bit of a challenge to keep going. Pretty fun in the end though.

Four stars because even though it's a fine example of its genre (if it has one, it might have created its own) there are some little plot holes that bother me now.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...