Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks

The Player of Games (Culture, #2)The Player of Games by Iain M. Banks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I liked this one better than Consider Phlebas, and I'm going to read the third Culture book, but oh boy the evening stroll through Azad Empire contains a lot of descriptions I'd like to unread! And the plot shares a lot with another science fiction book I read but if I told you which one it would be a spoiler. My favorite parts were parts describing aspects of the Culture.

Also, this quote particularly resonated after the election, "He woke the next morning, and it was still the same universe; it had not been a nightmare and time had not gone backward. It had all still happened."

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...