Sunday, November 27, 2016

The Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking

The Universe in a NutshellThe Universe in a Nutshell by Stephen Hawking
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I liked this even better than A Brief History of Time even though it contained a lot of the same information because the organization was a lot better for getting to the most interesting and important information first. For this reason, it was a lot more engaging than A Brief History of Time. Another thing I really like about this book is that it's short. While I've read some more in-depth books about physics (mostly by Brian Greene but others as well) most people don't know the basics covered in this book and really should know it. This book would definitely be my recommendation for someone's first physics book .

I have the illustrated hardcover book, and it's really a pleasure to read through.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...