Friday, August 10, 2018

No Baggage by Clara Bensen

No Baggage: A Minimalist Tale of Love and WanderingNo Baggage: A Minimalist Tale of Love and Wandering by Clara Bensen
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think I heard about this book back when it came out because it got a lot of media attention for the gimmick of the book which is that two people that just started dating travel Europe together with no luggage. A minimalism book meets travelogue. In reality, the book is more about her existentialism, her strange romance with her travel companion, and a little bit about mental illness. She a very good writer so the existentialism is especially fun to read. The romance was a little difficult to read as her romantic companion is in turns withholding and teasing, and that is totally not my scene.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...