Tuesday, March 19, 2019

The Creative Curve by Allen Gannett

The Creative Curve: How to Develop the Right Idea at the Right TimeThe Creative Curve: How to Develop the Right Idea at the Right Time by Allen Gannett
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was pretty solid, there was even some new information here which is pretty exciting for me since I read a lot of books on these general psychology-behavioral economics-business topics.

My main complaint is that we can't completely control the four laws of creativity. The current cultural zeitgeist, for example, is completely out of our control; if that culture has no interest in us or vice versa, then that's that. Likewise, not all people have access to high-quality creative communities either because of geography, lack of wealth, or family responsibilities.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...