Wednesday, March 6, 2019

The End of the World Running Club by Adrian J. Walker

The End of the World Running ClubThe End of the World Running Club by Adrian J. Walker
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I didn't love the beginning, and not because of the characters as a lot of other reviewers remarked. I thought the characters were pretty realistic and sufficiently decent people to rally behind. Rather, it was the lack of unique action that was getting me down in what seemed to be an action book. However, once they got to the running, I started to appreciate the literary elements of the book, and by the end of the book, I was into it. It wasn't a "for fun" book for me, and it wasn't fully literary, but I think it had a good payout for being a combo of genres.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...