Monday, April 8, 2019

Atomic Habits by James Clear

Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad OnesAtomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is a summary of Nudge by Richard Thaler, who actually discovered a lot of this information, and Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard by Chip Heath, The Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg. Even though I've read a lot of the information before in other books, and I don't think it's particularly fair that Clear is just cashing in other people's work, nonetheless I think Clear did an especially good job of collecting the most relevant information to the topic and keeping the explanations of each point short. Not a lot of filler in this book and this is probably the book I'd be most likely to revisit on this topic.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...