Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Deathcaster by Cinda Williams Chima

Deathcaster (Shattered Realms, #4)Deathcaster by Cinda Williams Chima
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read the entire Seven Realms series and loved it, so then I read the Shattered Realms series. I liked Alyssa, Adrian, and Jenna, and their storylines, but I never got invested in Breon, Evan, and Destin. Even some of the other characters and plotlines I started to care about in previous books like Hal Matelon and weren't developed enough in this one. Add to that that many characters had multiple names and aliases, it was work to read this. I mean, I'm not crazy, this is crazy: http://www.cindachima.com/Demon_King/.... And yes, I realize that many of the characters listed here were well-known and well-remembered Seven Realms characters, but that's part of my point, the characters in Seven Realms were much better developed and interesting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...