Thursday, April 4, 2019

The Charisma Myth by Olivia Fox Cabane

The Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal MagnetismThe Charisma Myth: How Anyone Can Master the Art and Science of Personal Magnetism by Olivia Fox Cabane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I was partly delighted and partly sheepish when midway through I remembered that the virtual people in Sims 4 also read books about charisma. There weren't a lot of new things here, and I think it's information most adults (or anyone who ever met Bill Clinton) know. The problem isn't the knowledge, the problem is the consistent exhausting implementation of something that doesn't necessarily feel authentic. Still, I enjoyed listening to the audiobook, and I might be an interesting book for young adults to start being more mindful of their interactions with others.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...