Thursday, April 14, 2016

Cold Feet by Amy FitzHenry

Cold FeetCold Feet by Amy FitzHenry
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

It was a well-written and really touching story about family, and about what family means when you don't have a lot of biological relatives. I'm very much in that position myself, and it's true that close friends are your family, but it 's rarely on an equal basis because they have their own families. I found the ending particularly touching and insightful regarding good relationships, friendships, and marriage.

A lot of the others commented that the character is too cold at the beginning but I really don't think she is. She's supposed to be a little removed from all the emotions she's feeling at the beginning. That's part of the point of what the character is going through.

Also, I really liked the little legal explanations. They were brief and very accurate, and I like the idea of the character seeing things in terms of her own profession and interests.

Kind of have a crush on the Dusty character now. Haha.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...