Saturday, April 9, 2016

Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Ender's Game (The Ender Quintet, #1)Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love this book. This is one of those books that when you finally read you're mad that you waited so long to read it. I'm even trying to get my husband to read it- even though he's usually not a fan of "genre" books. But this book is about so much more than science fiction. It's about war but also about platonic love, sibling love, and rivalries. It's about the failure of moral responsibility.

It's also a frighteningly accurate prediction of current day technologies and the resulting moral quandaries -- such as drones.

Looking forward to reading many more Orson Scott Card novels.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...