Thursday, April 28, 2016

Daring Greatly by Brené Brown

Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and LeadDaring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I didn't love it. I wanted to love it. I've been reading a lot of scientific research on mindfulness, self-compassion, self-improvement, and happiness lately, and this just stand up to a lot of the other material that I've been reading. (If you're curious just look at my non-fiction list-- or favorites list for the highlights.) I think that if this were the first or only such book I read I would have appreciated it more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...