Thursday, May 2, 2019

Bernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution by Bernie Sanders

Bernie Sanders Guide to Political RevolutionBernie Sanders Guide to Political Revolution by Bernie Sanders
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thought this would be a how-to of grassroots politics, but it's a summary of Sander's economic policies. If you read his 2016 book, as I did, there is nothing new here for you. However, the 2016 book was way too long, this one is extremely short. It could function basically as a pamphlet-plus for the primaries in Iowa and New Hampshire. I'd recommend this book mostly if you think that Sanders is not a viable candidate for President, or if you think that people that support him are extreme in some way. Don't blame me if this book converts you and you turn into a Bernie Bro. Okay, fine, blame me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...