Friday, May 31, 2019

Tiny Beautiful Things by Cheryl Strayed

Tiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear SugarTiny Beautiful Things: Advice on Love and Life from Dear Sugar by Cheryl Strayed
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I would never have picked up this book on my own*, based on the title and the premise of reading an advice column. That’s a bit of red herring though; this is how Cheryl Strayed thinks you should handle practically every conflict and tragedy you’re likely to encounter in your life, with memoir-style illustrations. And apparently Strayed is as wise as she is a good a writer. I liked this one even better than Wild. Especially insightful regarding grief, and I cried more than once.

I read this on Ingrid Nilsen's recommendation. She mentioned this in a Youtube video of the three books that most changed her life: ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21g5WRq9gvw&feature=share.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...