Monday, September 3, 2018

Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb

Assassin's Quest (Farseer Trilogy, #3)Assassin's Quest by Robin Hobb
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this series. It’s very slow-paced so I had to adopt the mentality of spending a long time with Fritz. Sometimes lots of things happen to him, sometimes he’s just walking endlessly along a road. Yes, the book could have been cut down to size quite a bit, but my bigger issues were with strange little plot points and new magical rules, missed opportunities in the book (like utilizing the help of the other witted people), and even specific very unclear sentences at the end of book when it’s most important to understand what’s happening.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...